Thursday, November 25, 2004

A second post

Hey this isn't that hard.

SO I'm cooking. We're going to my brother's house for Thanksgiving, but I always feel like I should bring a few things. A few things turn to "wouldn't that be good also..." and I've suddenly overloaded myself. I do enjoy cooking, and I enjoy the fruits of my labor, so I shouldn't complain much.

I thought it would be easy to make some Chex cereal Muddy Buddies with my daughter. I've never made them, but I've had them before and I think they're a really fun snack for the marathon game session that goes on in my family after any get-together. They really are sort of a mess to make, and I'm not so sure they're worth the effort at this point. I'm behind on all of the important things I was supposed to make.

I'll also be bringing a Cranberry-Tangerine with Gand Marinier sauce, New York cheesecake with cherries, Crab Rangoon, and a "turkey cake". The turkey cake is just decorated like a turkey, not actually made from turkey. I've used a new cake mix called 'Orange Dreamsicle' which has some sort of jello-orange stripes in it. I hope it holds up to the chocolate feathers. This should be interesting. If someone there brings a digital camera I might try to post a picture of it. My digital camera isn't working right.

Well, back to work.

Turning on 'Alice's Restaurant' now... :D
Posted by HypnoKitten at 1:26 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment