Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Assault with a deadly...

"Yahoo News has a story of a Benihana chef who tossed a shrimp tail at a man, which caused the man to reflexively jerk his head away from the incoming projectile, resulting in a neck injury. The subsequent surgery for said neck injury failed, requiring a second surgery that ultimately lead to a fatal infection. So, in this litigious modern era, the man's family is naturally suing the Benihana chef for the untimely death."

(From boingboing)


Posted by HypnoKitten at 12:45 PM
2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

that makes me sick. what a fool. reading this blog made me smile, which induced wrinkles on my forehead, which were then mistaken by me for aging, causing me immeasurable pain and suffering, necessitating that i seek counsel.

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 12:21 AM  

Dear Dr. Charles,

I must say, I am completely sorry for any undue harm this posting may have caused you. I agree it was entirely my fault for posting it, and I will set in motion policies to keep this from happening to any other reader ever again. I apologize from the depths of my soul, and hope that your recovery is imminent.

Sincerely,
HypnoKitten

Post a Comment