Monday, April 11, 2005

My Last Clinical Rotation

Today our class attended an orientation session at the hospital where we will be doing our Mother/Baby clinicals. For some silly reason I wore my uniform. I didn't know we could wear street clothes, but oh well. I just grinned when I walked in (a tad early) and said "I wanted them to know how good we're all going to look when we show up for clinical". I'm such a dork! :P

We introduced ourselves for the umpteenth time. It's actually not so bad, because you seem to get a bit more of the "Why did you want to be a nurse?" story every time someone tells it. I learned more about a few nursing students today, and met my clinical instructor. I'm excited to get started because I know it will be over in no time and I'll be an RN! Finally!

Posted by HypnoKitten at 2:21 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment