Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Alrighty Then

51 (yes, fifty-one!) links to other nursing blogs, took me a while to get it done but there it is. If you know of a nursing blog that isn't in here, let me know. More will be added as I find them.

I've got to get some sleep, I've been so busy the past few nights I'm getting about 4 hours of sleep, and this makes me sort of dumb. I've got my first of what will probably be many job interviews tomorrow, so hopefully I'll do well. I bought a new pair of slacks and dress shirt last night because I know if I don't have to worry about how I look I'll be able to concentrate better, plus I can wear it to many more interviews.

I have a few stories I want to post, but they'll have to wait until tomorrow evening.
Posted by HypnoKitten at 8:12 PM
8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown, at 5:44 AM  

Hey there! Thanks for all your hard work finding the nursing blogs! Your link is up on mine now..

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 4:44 PM  

NPSL: thanks for the link - the community grows every day! :)

CHANTAL: Same to you - I love the psych stories at your blog, you've got to find humor in that place!

KEITH: So many of the blogs I've found are from nursing students, and I thought maybe that would be interesting to them to find some faculty on here too. I can change it, but I think the fact that you spend time teaching new nurses is very important. What do you think?

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 4:45 PM  

oh, and EMJC: Thanks! :)

Blogger may, at 9:36 PM  

thanks for the link...and i'll see about the book. the spanish dilemma is getting more difficult everyday.
keep up the good works too. i have found a lot of interesting stuff from your links...

Blogger Keith "Nurse Keith" Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC, at 7:53 PM  

OK, I agree with you. You can leave it as "Massachusetts Nursing Faculty". Very funny to me to be considered as such, but I do treasure my brief time as a teacher. I may or may not be invited back to teach in the fall, but my students did invite me to be their commencement speaker!

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 8:32 PM  

May - I'd like to put up even more! I've got a list of about 20 that have to be put up still. I have a strong desire to find more from other countries so that we can compare differences and similarities on how things work, and what school is like.

Keith - You may find this interesting that one of my instructors has an extra-credit nursing poster due next week that I haven't even begun yet. I explained to her during class break that I wondered if she would take the blog as extra credit and she said she would! Mediblogopathy is now worth 20 points. Heh. :)

Blogger Keith "Nurse Keith" Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC, at 8:46 AM  

Good for you! Subvert the dominant paradigm! When do you graduate?

Blogger Desiree, at 9:53 AM  

51!! Wow, you have put in quite a bit of time to findding us all! Congrats!

Post a Comment