Monday, May 02, 2005

I've Been Working Hard

I haven't posted in a bit, but I think it will all be worth it in the end. I've been searching all over the internet for other nursing blogs and I've found quite a few. I've got about 50 other blogs, including some from across the globe. I'd like to make an RN-blogring, and then a larger MEDI-blogring, so if you're reading this and you'd like to participate, just let me know.

I think I may be ready to go in about another week, just a bit more planning. Once I make this thing, I don't want it to die off after a while because the service I go with goes out of business or whatever. I want to make sure it's really solid.

I'll keep you all updated.

ALSO, if you know how to set up an RSS feed, would you let me know? You can email me at neverlost_seattle (AT) yahoo.com.
Posted by HypnoKitten at 11:55 PM
4 Comments:

Blogger may, at 1:43 PM  

if blogring is something like i understand it is, you can count me in...just let me know how to do it. needless to say, that is an upfront admission that i'm clueless about a lot of stuff. thanks...

Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 AM  

Great idea! I'm in. I will ask my dad about the RSS feed thing. He's really into computers and programming. Stay tuned...

Blogger Janine, at 9:43 PM  

I would be interested, but my blog isn't exclusivly nursing content. Its got a variety of stuff - so if you want you can add me (just keeping in mind you might pop by for a visit and see something completely non-nursing related!)

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 1:10 PM  

Thats ok if it's not always nursing-related. I'm pretty busy right now, so it seems I feel like I have a story to tell people who read, so I'll make a special effort to post it, but if you look back through the posts, you'll see that when I have more time I post about personal stuff too. :) Thats part of what I think a community is all about - getting to know each other and care, so that when someone has a crappy day(figuratively or literally!), we can be there for support.

Post a Comment