Thursday, May 26, 2005

New Nurseblogs Added

I'm busy studying this evening, but I took some time to add a few new nurseblogs to the links for you to look at.

Out Loud

Abortion Clinic Days

Bruce’s Day to Day Life

Ringings From a Southern Belle

RN of Mental Health

Braised Lambchop

Chemical Shine

Cosmic Watercooler

Crzegrl

Becoming a Nurse

I don't know if Abortion Clinic Days is written by nurses or not (it's a team blog) but it seems like it is. I may be able to find out more later.

Enjoy!
Posted by HypnoKitten at 10:47 PM
3 Comments:

Blogger may, at 9:59 AM  

thanks a lot for the new blog list...i updated mine after surfing...

Blogger NurseWilliam, at 7:58 PM  

Can I join your blog list? You checked my site out a month ago and menitoned forming a blogring. I'd like to participate.

my URL is http://nursewilliam.blogspot.com

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 12:42 AM  

William, you are on the nurseblog links. Grab a logo tag if you like them, and go update your blog, man! ;)

Post a Comment