Sunday, May 22, 2005

Too Nice 2B Inside

I was just waking up this morning and thinking about the 'nurseblogs' logo tag and wondering if people were cutting and pasting it to their own blogs when I realized that I had right click disabled on my blog! SO, If you tried unsuccessfully to cut and paste the code for the little tag, please try again. You can now right-click.

I also added about 4-5 more blogs, the list keeps growing. One of the links is for a blogging nurse in Portugal. It's not in English, unfortunately. Maybe if she knows we're interested she'll post a bit in English. (It doesn't seem to be working at the moment, but I'll fix it by tomorrow night - HK)

For any students - if you want a countdown timer like I've got over on the left, you can get the code here. It would also work for vacations, weddings, or whatever. I made the flashing title myself.

I got another scholarship this year from the 40&8 (they gave me one last year too!). This veterans group's scholarship program is dedicated to student nurses. The website doesn't have very much information about them, so you'll have to contact your local chapter. Really, honestly, I'm telling you do this if you need a little bit of extra help, because the only requirement to getting a scholarship is that you be enrolled in some sort of nursing program. Not a lot of people know about this. They gave me $550 each year. Larger chapters (voitures) would probably give more.

Did anyone else get this in their email? I guess California nurses are talking about striking. Interesting. I wonder what will happen?
Posted by HypnoKitten at 2:53 PM
2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly, at 3:56 PM  

I've got the nurse blog tag on my blog; I love it! Right click was disabled, but I think I was able to use the 'edit' function of my browser.

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 12:49 AM  

Cool - I'm so glad you like it! :)

Post a Comment