Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Assesment Phase: Nurse Blog links















How do you like your Nurse Blog links? (Pick as many as you like)
Alphebetized, like they are now
Seperate Nurse / Student Nurse / Pre-reqs categories
Arranged by how recently they were last updated
I'd like to know which blogs have new posts
De-list blogs not updated in more than 2 months
More links, please! I can't get enough!
Too many links! I can't deal with it!
I like my links BBQ'd with a side of potato salad.


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com



I've been thinking of re-working the links so they're easier to use. I'd like to know your thoughts on it. Just check as many boxes as you like, tell me how you feel, and I'll be on to the implementation phase! You can only vote once a week.
Posted by HypnoKitten at 2:18 PM
2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown, at 7:03 PM  

Hey there! Just stopped by on a break from homework.. I clicked on your babel fish and it just showed question marks?? Seems like a great idea to help others from outer countries. I love your format! See you on the blogs!

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 9:16 PM  

If you click on a flag from a country that uses something other than english-type letters, and you don't happen to have the (korean, japanese, chinese, hindi...) letter font set in your computer, it will show up as boxes and question marks. Try again, but this time click on the German flag. You'll see that in German, nurse = Krankenschwester! :) hahaha

You can go to babel and get your own fish for your site. It's just a little bit of code to install somewhere on your links. I think you can click something on that graphic to get there.... ?

Post a Comment