Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I Guess I Still Don't Get It

Blogroller is counting a comment on a blog as an update, and saying that some blogs have new posts when they actually don't, then totally missing blogs that DO have posts from today. I'm glad to see the "NEW" tag is there, but it's a downer that it's not right.

For right now, just ignore the "NEW" graphic. It's obviously not working right. Maybe in the next few days after it gets a chance to get a few more blogs updated we'll see something else. For right now, keep clicking on blogs you already know update often, because some of them aren't getting counted. I've emailed Blogrolling already to try and figure this out. If anyone knows (come on, somebody...?) PLEASE email me and explain why this is doing this.
Posted by HypnoKitten at 11:04 PM
2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 AM  

Hi... I just found this site through Google: http://www.bloggerforum.com. Maybe someone has already posted the same question and found an answer. Hope that helps

P.S. Good luck on Monday!

Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 PM  

Hi Med,

I really like your blog, I see you must be fixing the header . I really like all your links, matter of fact that's a heck of alot. Did you ever thinking of getting a tagboard? I had blogger Med.. I went to blogdrive, paid a 10 or 15 dollar ad free site for a year, and like it alot so far. It comes with a tag board, and different layouts. Anyhow, stopping by to read, and I changed my name, been cleaning house on my blog, its now DreamState instead of the 6th sense. Yes, Im a student going for RN someday. I have a ways to go. THanks for adding me.. My thoughts on my blog is that, I will try to do more on nursing too.. At least for the next year or so.
Holy Moly

Post a Comment