Friday, July 08, 2005

It Took Me This Long....

I think I've got it figured out. I tried to use blogrolling (which I don't exactly LIKE, but I haven't found an alternative) to list the nurse blogs in order of recently posted. I thought it was not working, but evidently it is putting them in order from this point on. SO, as of now, if you update, you'll go to the top of the list. I can only do it for the nurse blogs, because blogrolling wants me to pay for more than one roll ($20/year). I'll pay if I can't come up with something I like better, for now let's try this and see if it's working like I think it does.
Posted by HypnoKitten at 11:12 PM
2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly, at 7:04 AM  

Nice - it's working! And I like the smoke free logos - spiffy.

1 question, I can't see the entire title of your blog at the top anymore. Wonder if it's just me? I just get "iblogopathy" and the beginning is cut off. fyi.

Blogger Unknown, at 1:52 PM  

I still notice that they seem to be in alphabetical order still?
Make me a logo too!! I want one!! Pretty pretty pretty please!
I like the smoke free logo too but need an NP one.. Anything NP is cool!

Post a Comment