Thursday, August 18, 2005

NurseWeek !

Recently, fellow bloggers Mia (DeathMaiden), Jo (Head Nurse), John (Disappearing John), Geena (Codeblog), and I were interviewed for an article in NurseWeek magazine! It's very nice to see it has come out, and is everything I had hoped it would be. It's an honor to be chosen to participate in something like this, and I hope it serves as a catalyst to invite more nurses to blogging.

If you're a nurse contemplating blogging and you'd like some help, shoot me an email and I'll be glad to assist however I can. If you already have a blog and would like to be listed with NurseBlogs, email me your info.

Keep an eye out for new NurseBlog links coming this weekend!
Posted by HypnoKitten at 6:08 PM
6 Comments:

Blogger UnsinkableMB, at 7:59 PM  

CONGRATS on the article! Wow! :)

Blogger may, at 10:15 PM  

how cool!

Blogger shrimplate, at 6:06 AM  

Congratulations!

I myself would have chosen you to represent the point of view of nurses. (I think my blogroll long supports my opinion there.)

It is interesting just how few nurse blogs there are, and hopefully people such as yourself, Disappearing John, Head Nurse, and others will help that community grow.

Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 PM  

Oh! Congratulations!

Blogger overactive-imagination, at 9:15 PM  

Congrats!!! To all of you.

I have been taking classes in preperation for nursing off and on for about 3 years. I am now a full-time student and am currently studying for my NLN entrance exam.

The school I am attending devotes almost the entire first year to basic sciences, A&P I and II with labs for both, biochem, nutrition, sociology etc. etc.. There are a few actual nursing classses mixed in with the first few semesters. I currently have all of these classes aside from the actual nursing classes themselves so I'm not sure where I will start in the program.

I'm hoping for admission into the program no later than may or august of next year, maybe sooner.

Dawn

Blogger Kim, at 11:08 AM  

Congratulations on the Nurse Week article!!! I have a nurse blog you can add to your list! It's emergiblog.blogspot.com. I never realized how many nurses were blogging!

Post a Comment