Monday, August 01, 2005

Why? I Wish I Knew.

Blogrolling is obviously missing some of you guys when you update your blogs. I feel like I need to click on everyone in the list just to make sure blogrolling isn't lying to me (and usually it is).

So there are new posts, and you can't rely on the little "new" tags to help you much - but there is a sort of band-aid remedy for the moment is you really want your posts to show up as new. Click on this link and bookmark it. It's a way to manually tell blogrolling that you've updated. You've got to do it within 5 minutes of putting up a new post, so it's a pain in the posterior, but maybe if you can get them to ping you once, they'll do it more often (yeah, right).

I've got a web designer working on getting the whole link thing working for us. It may never work for LiveJournal/MSN users.

Please grab a NurseBlogs link if you haven't already. I think it will help the community grow. I'd personally appreciate a link to Mediblogopathy itself if you're able to do that.

Coming soon: NurseBlogs awards! More info later. ;)
Posted by HypnoKitten at 8:53 PM
4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly, at 6:13 PM  

Thanks for the reminder. I added your link today. Sorry it took me so long.

I love my nurse blogs logo. Even though I'm no longer a 'practicing' nurse, I'd like to think I'm still a part of the nursing community.

Blogger Bora Zivkovic, at 5:56 PM  

Pingomatic covers even more ground:
http://pingomatic.com/

Blogger Bora Zivkovic, at 10:28 AM  

Is there a way to contact many nurse bloggers all at once?

I am hosting Grand Rounds next week and I have noticed a decrease of nursing posts over the past several editions. I want nurses back in the Grand Rounds, to provide balance with Docs!

Would you like to help prod nurse bloggers to submit this week?

Blogger Kim, at 1:54 AM  

Hi - I found your blog via a comment left on my own blog! Great site! I thought I would like to read my blog, called "Emergiblog". It's my observations on ER nursing. It's at emergiblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment