Thursday, October 13, 2005
Nominations for OctoberHow do you think the October NurseBlog of the Month trophy should be awarded? I thought I'd make a poll and let you all vote on who you like, but I need some nominations. Make nominations of your favorite Nurseblogs and post them in the comments of this entry.
1. Only blogs that actually display the NurseBlogs logo are in the running. I know that leaves out a TON of great blogs, but even some of my own personal favorites don't link back to me. If you don't have the logo yet, click on the "Get your NurseBlogs Logo Here" graphic on the sidebar.
2. You can nominate yourself, go ahead, it's a pretty trophy and I know you want it.
3. Both Nurses and Student Nurses can be nominated.
4. Must have had at least one post in the month of October.
5. I think a blog should only be able to win something like once every 6 months, or once a year - thoughts on this?
The winner will get a special post on Mediblogopathy, a graphic to proudly display on their blog proclaiming their new status, a special link to them at the top of the NurseBlogs list, the warm fuzzy feeling that comes by being selected as the best by a group of their peers, and (of course) increased traffic! I will as a bonus include a new bottle of Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Gel if the winner will give me an address to send it to. Awesome!!! :)
Posted by HypnoKitten at 9:21 AM