Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Vote!

Thanks to all who contributed nominations for NurseBlog for October. Two of them are blogs I haven't even put up yet - cool! I have found quite a few more blogs and had some more emailed to me, so tomorrow when I have the day off I'll do one of those posts and put up a big pile of new links.

Here are your choices:
Jodi at Coffee and Conversation in a Smoky Room
Geena at Codeblog: Tales of a Nurse
Genderist at Haiku of the Id
Kim at Emergiblog

Whoops, ok now I've just figured this out - I went to link up to Third Degree Nurse and saw she doesn't have a NurseBlogs logo either. I guess this isn't going to work out the way I would have liked it to, so I'll just change the rules again. I'll add the nominations people have already made and we can vote on them all. Blogs can only win once every 12 months, to give everyone a chance. Also, blogs nominated for October who don't win are automatically nominated for next month (as long as they are still being updated).

Here are the other nominations from this month:
Third Degree Nurse
Jo at Head Nurse
Mia at Death Maiden

And, yes, I'm planning on doing this every month as long as you guys show interest. You can only vote ONCE, but you can pick multiple choices to add interest (for those of you outside of America, we're sort of used to messed-up voting systems anyway...). In the end, it will all work out. :)












Who is October's NurseBlogger of the Month?
Coffee and Conversation
CodeBlog
Haiku of the Id
Emergiblog
Third Degree Nurse
Head Nurse
Death Maiden


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com

Posted by HypnoKitten at 6:14 PM
5 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"..., at 12:56 PM  

Yippee! Perhaps I will be added to the amazing blogroll tomorrow...I can't wait! Thanks for your amazing site and I voted...I do hope you do this each month.
Hh

Blogger The new Third Degree Nurse, at 2:15 PM  

I'm honored. Hey, I pulled the nurseblog logo and tried to put it on in Typepad but I can't figure out where to post it. I know I can cut/paste the html on my postings, but I don't see a place to put the code on the side panel. Let me know if you have some tips. I am not 100 percent blog-literate and I've been studying a lot of pharmaceuticals lately. In other words, my brain is mush.

Blogger The new Third Degree Nurse, at 2:38 PM  

Well, I surprised myself. I did it. Note the nurse blog link on my site.

Blogger Unknown, at 10:02 AM  

I just voted and am eagerly awaiting the next months nominations!

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 8:00 PM  

I posted this on the 2nd, and I guess it should run for 5 days to give everyone a chance to vote. It's pretty obvious who's gonna win, though! lol.

Post a Comment