Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you for your support over this past year. Thanks for being there for my Graduation, NCLEX, and first (and second) nursing jobs. It has helped me to know there were people who care when I was feeling down. It has also helped the NurseBlogs community grow! I look forward to growing with you all as great nurses and great bloggers in the coming year.

We're just celebrating at home today, no big feast or family gathering (they're all out of town). We've had a beautiful, laid-back, lazy Christmas so far, and it's perfect! :)

Happy Holidays to all.
Posted by HypnoKitten at 4:03 PM
3 Comments:

Blogger Janine, at 9:20 PM  

Merry Christmas, Hypno!!!

Blogger Nurse2B, at 8:49 AM  

Merry Christmas! Thanks for being one of the cohesive voices in the nurse blog community... you help us find each other....

Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM  

Happy Christmas from Australia.

I'm impressed, your site is a real hub of nursing blogs.

I have:
*just got my licence
*recently graduated from Uni
*set up a serious blog (as opposed to LiveJournal)

Soon I will be moving out of home, moving to a city on the other side of the continent and starting my first job as an RN on a neurosurgery and neurotrauma ward at a Melbourne, Victoria, hospital.

I'll be blogging on Brain Nursing http://lyall.id.au/nurseblog and possibly producing a podcast.

Post a Comment