Saturday, December 03, 2005

Vote Here

Sorry I'm a day late.

Here's the November Voting Box.

Nominated are CodeBlog who was written up in MedScape for hosting Grand Rounds this last go-round; Head Nurse, who just had one of those Signally Bad Days (the kind that comes once a year); Haiku of the Id made some white chocolate fudge I'm going to have to try; Third Degree Nurse wonders if nursing school is worth the pain; Coffee and Conversationhas two bad days at nursing school; Death Maiden works her way through the symptomology of fatigue; I personally added Livin' Large as my nomination because of her great stories of her residency in the OR and fantastic romantic adventure!
Posted by HypnoKitten at 11:03 AM
2 Comments:

Blogger UnsinkableMB, at 8:43 PM  

Hey, HK! Thanks for the nomination! :0) I'm honored...

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 11:29 AM  

You're welcome! I guess the way to win is to ask for votes on your blog from your regular readers.

Post a Comment