Friday, January 06, 2006

More Voting For You

I just found out that I am in the running for Best Medical Weblog over at MedGadget! Although I SERIOUSLY DOUBT that I am anywhere near the best medical weblog... it would be nice to at least make a showing. I see that 3 people voted for me already - Woo Hoo! Thanks people! That makes me feel good. :)

If you'd like to give me a vote, click here. There are a few other nursing blogs nominated in best new blog including The Nurse Practitioner's Place, and Emergiblog. Vote for them, too, and show those med folks that nurses can blog with the best of them! I'm going to go back and see if I find any more NurseBlogs in the mix.

I looked for a picture that said "Vote", but I found this. It is slightly dated but (no offense, Floridians) it IS pretty funny:

Posted by HypnoKitten at 3:33 PM
1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 AM  

Hahah! I love the voting device. Thanks for the laugh.

Post a Comment