Tuesday, February 14, 2006

LA Weight Loss Stories

Does anyone have any experience with LA Weight Loss? Have you heard a story or know someone who went on it? I'm spring cleaning right now and besides cleaning out the basement, the extra pounds should go too!! :)

I've heard it is sort of expensive and you've got to pay up front, but that doesn't bother me as long as it works. I think I'd like the fact that I was sort of accountable because they say you've got to weigh in three times a week. It's so close to my house it would be easy to stop in after work.
Posted by HypnoKitten at 11:03 PM
1 Comments:

Blogger SVN, prn, at 9:19 AM  

I think it's a great program.

Yes, a bit pricey but it works.
Yes, you pay up front but that can be a motivator in itself.
Yes, you weigh in 3 times a week but it can be quick.

Post a Comment