Friday, March 03, 2006

New Additions to the 'Roll

I know, I know: "HK, you never post new blogs anymore... what are you doing - sleeping?"

Well, some of the time, yes. I do sleep.

Of course, that's no excuse not to continue to bring you the best nursing blogs in the world all condensed right here on one page!

So my guilt is getting to me. So many blogs, so little time! If you thought the blogroll was long before, wait until after today. BUT I've just got to include some of these folks - they're just THAT GOOD. Oh YEAH. I know you want it... so without further delay may I present:

The Miscellaneous Mischievious Misadventures of Missbhavens (L&D RN in NY - r/t limited space this will be referred to as "Missbhavens")

Zanta (student: Pacific Northwest)

Jourdan's Nursing Blog (student)

Writings of a Caoimhin (student:Malta!)

Who Moved my Cheese? (student: Cape Cod, MA)

Random RN Ramblings (Catepillar RN: California)

ISED8U: Adventures in Anesthesia (("I sedate you" for our ESL readers) A busy CRNA!)

The Student Nurse, NY (student: NY)

Julie Anna Infantry Wife (student: Pacific Northwest)

Dog Food Sugar (student)

Highway Hypodermics (RN who writes books about travel nursing)

The Journal of Genki (pre-reqs in the Big Woods)


The RN's have been added to the blogroll, and the students will be manually added to the sidebar next chance I get - maybe tomorrow.
Posted by HypnoKitten at 8:42 PM
3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown, at 5:07 AM  

I will have some more reading to do!! Thanks for the links!!

Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  

Thanks for changing my URL, I bought my domain with the intention of moving the blogger blog there, but there is some incompatability, and now I find I like wordpress a lot - even thought everyone seems to use the same theme!

Blogger Kim, at 7:10 PM  

Hey, I have a new slogan for you!

"Hypnokitten! Searching the nursing blogsphere so you don't have to!"

Thanks for the chance to check out more nursing blogs! Can there ever be enough?

Post a Comment