Sunday, March 26, 2006

You May Be A Winner!

Ok, so it's not the publisher's sweepstakes, but you really COULD win Nurseblog of the Month for March.

Or maybe you've got a favorite blog you've been reading and would like to nominate.

Do you? Who's caught your eye this month?

I'm going to bring forward all of the past nominees (who link back to me either through regular links or a NurseBlogs logo badge) so if you've been nominated in the past, you're up again this month.
Posted by HypnoKitten at 5:20 PM
6 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey, at 1:30 PM  

Do you have a list of past winners? There are some incredible, very well-written nurse blogs out there, but I've the feeling that some at least have won in the past.

That said, a relatively new one I have greatly enjoyed is
The Semi-Boring Life of an Almost Nurse

Also fantastic, but possible past winners:
Jen, SN
Emergiblog
many others I haven't time to type

Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 PM  

Well! I couldn't help but blush when I read that! Thanks Jeffrey! :)

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"..., at 2:02 PM  

FYI: GeekNurse, a former nominee (and/or winner?) has shut down his blog. :(

Hh

Blogger Kim, at 11:57 PM  

I'm with Hannah, I say let's nominate Geek Nurse!

And thank you, Jeffrey for the compliment! I will check out your blog.

I won in November, so I don't think I should be in the running again.

Blogger Kim, at 11:58 PM  

Oh Jeffrey, that's YOU! LOL! I didn't "recognize" you! : )

Blogger Jo, at 10:45 AM  

Not to be a fuddy duddy but actually, Kim, You were October's winner technically, I was November's winner. Both our icons say 11/05 though....sharing is caring! lol
I second for Sean at The semi-boring life.... and Geek Nurse even though he's inactive. (Can he still win posthumously?)

Post a Comment