Sunday, August 13, 2006

A New Look for Mediblogopathy

No, you didn't visit the wrong blog by mistake. We've moved some of the furniture around, but it's still the same place!

This is a slightly unfinished version of our new look, so we hope you'll be patient with us while we iron out the little problems and transfer everything over from the old site. We decided to plug in the new template early to fix browsing problems for Firefox users, and a few other glitches.

Enjoy!
Posted by PaedsRN at 5:17 PM
14 Comments:

Blogger The Platypus, at 10:32 AM  

Looks good. The page seems to load a lot faster too.

Blogger heidi, at 10:47 AM  

i like it it looks great!

Blogger Lindy, at 12:03 PM  

The site looks great. I've been looking for a good nursing site. Now if I can just figure out the linking stuff....

Blogger Unknown, at 2:00 PM  

I like it!! Nice, professional template!

Blogger Catepillar RN, at 3:09 AM  

I like the makeover so far. Very aesthetically pleasing =)

Blogger azhar, at 4:13 AM  

hey, looks great!!!

Blogger Prisca:, at 8:15 AM  

I am really enjoying the whole thing--looks great! ;)

Blogger Unknown, at 10:19 AM  

It looks great over here!

Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 PM  

This looks absolutely awesome!!! So professional! Nice job!

Blogger Intelinurse, at 10:49 AM  

Love it!

Blogger hoosier nurse, at 11:40 AM  

Looks great, and since I use Firefox, it makes it a lot easier for me to move around.

Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 AM  

I love the new look!

Blogger PaedsRN, at 3:18 AM  

Thanks guys. We're still messing around with bits and pieces, nip a little here, tuck a little there. It's all tres cosmetic surgery...

...which reminds me, I gotta go inject collagen into the section titles. Later!

Blogger Cheryl, at 7:22 PM  

Love the new digs!

Post a Comment