Sunday, September 03, 2006

House


No, not the tv show :)

PaedsRN is right, I have been pretty busy lately - I just bought my first house!

Now I'm working on finding enough boxes. We've got a lot of stuff to move and we're not going to take any days off to do it. Closing date is October 2nd so we've got time to pack neatly and maybe have a garage sale before we go. I'm so excited! Finally I'll get to decorate and paint the way _I_ want to, and plant things and make a garden however I like rather than worry about what a landlord has to say.

It's a really cool house, too. I'll probably post pictures of it while I'm cleaning and painting.

Anyway, in case you missed me that's what I'm doing. ;)

-HK
Posted by HypnoKitten at 10:51 PM
5 Comments:

Blogger PaedsRN, at 12:16 AM  

I love it, horses and everything. I--waitaminnit! That's not your house!

Real pics please, ASAP :)

Blogger Vanda, at 4:26 AM  

Moving into a new house is just wonderful. Places to spread out, decorate how you want too.....utter bliss.

May you have many years of health, happiness in your new home.

Blogger heidi, at 1:51 PM  

wooohoo! having your own place will be great!

Blogger Unknown, at 5:34 AM  

I'm so glad that you got your own place! There's nothing like being ablet to make things the way you want them to be and then changing it all over again! Good luck with the packing and moving! That's the part I hate..

Blogger HypnoKitten, at 10:55 PM  

Thanks, guys!

I'm so excited to be getting a place. I can't wait for the closing date - but I also know I'm taking on a pretty big project. It's rather intimidating.

Pics will be posted after the first of October, when I get some keys! :) YaY!

Post a Comment