Sunday, October 08, 2006

Doc Links

Way down on the left sidebar we have a couple of docblog links. I've added three more, to blogs I read on a regular basis which I highly recommend.

Neonatal Doc is always topical, a bright and compassionate neonatalogist with a knack for choosing touchstone subjects and an active cohort of commenters.

Barbados Butterfly is a talented surgical registrar who describes her training with remarkable insight and humour.

The Underwear Drawer is written by Michelle, a resident in anaesthesiology and mother of one. Consistently funny.
Posted by PaedsRN at 5:04 PM
2 Comments:

Blogger Lindy, at 6:03 AM  

Hi,
I changed the name of my blog page to "Delayed Gratification" It was "Not your average nursing student" until last weekend. I really enjoy your site and all of the links to other nurses and students.

Blogger PaedsRN, at 11:32 AM  

Ok Lindy, I'll update that when I get home tonight. Thanks!

Post a Comment